State Employee Reauthorization

 We Need YOU To Re-Sign Up With Your Union

How can I do this?

It’s easy! Just follow these simple steps:

•          Go to Website:

•          Log in with your ID and password

•          Select the HR Self-Service

•          Select the bookmark tab (above Home button on the left side of the screen)

•          From the bookmark drop down menu, go to

•          Employee Self-Service > Pay > Dues Payroll Deduction

•          Reauthorize continued deductions for an additional year

•          Click confirm/authorize

Let’s stand together and show the Civil Service Commission that their union busting tactics won’t work with us. We are AFSCME STRONG and that we NEVER QUIT!!